Does your maintenance team waste hours manually searching for parts? Is a lack of coordination with operations to blame for scheduling maintenance-based production downtime only to discover parts aren’t in stock? Does a constant re-prioritization of work and a painfully manual process, result in poor inventory management?
Improve the coordination between maintenance and operations with PARTS Pro from Asset Management Solutions.
PARTS Pro from AMS stands for Part Availability and Readiness To Schedule. PARTS Pro automatically evaluates your work orders every single night, determining:
- which work orders have priority
- what parts you’ll need
- when you’ll need them
- if they are in stock
Then it intelligently allocates stocked parts to work orders according to priority so they are ready when you need them.
With PARTS Pro from AMS, everything is handled automatically and the pieces simply fall into place!
Help your team plan with confidence and save significant time, money, and frustration with PARTS Pro from AMS. PARTS Pro addresses the following pain points with realtime solutions:
- REDUCES THE MANUAL PROCESS – no more constantly checking parts on hand manually for stocked and purchased parts
- IMPROVES COORDINATION BETWEEN OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE – remove the false starts when technician thinks they can begin the work order and even goes so far as to bring the equipment down only to find out they can’t due to not all parts being available. PARTS PRO helps coordination between Operations and Maintenance
- ACCURATE PRIORITIZATION OF WORK – Being able to properly prioritize and re-prioritize work as unexpected breakdowns drives commitments and results in timeliness
- PROPER INVENTORY MANAGEMENT – Handling a turnaround may result in poor inventory management, which is avoided by PARTS PRO
Would you like to see PARTS PRO in action?
The first step is to schedule a demo, or leave a comment below. We look forward to speaking with you!