March is upon us, friends.
This is the time of year when you scramble to gather your annual health and safety incident documentation for reporting to OSHA (reminder: the electronic due date is 3/2/2021). Without a proper tracking system, safety managers and safety executives run frantically to and fro, gathering up all the relevant data from the year before.
We’re here to share the good news that next year you can handle this with a few simple clicks of your keyboard.
You read that right. Just a few clicks.
Heck, you could even plan a family winter vacation next year, as you’ll have your comprehensive and accurate health and safety incident reports summarized, tabulated and submitted without raising an eyebrow.
Be prepared for some added accolades from your colleagues.
AMS now offers Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Health & Safety Incident Management Implementation Services.
JD Edwards Health and Safety Incident Management is fully integrated with the rest of JD Edwards. We’re here to support you every step of the implementation process. We take health and safety extremely seriously and we know how important it is for our asset intensive customers.
Not only will you have the confidence of knowing reporting health and safety incidents is easy and timely for your organization, but you’ll have JD Edwards’s built-in analytic tools to make precise, preventive and proactive health and safety decisions for your entire organization.
Primary benefits include:
- A natively integrated JD Edwards solution that leverages your enterprise data to make implementation easier, but also reduce your TCO with a small IT footprint to support.
- JD Edwards Health and Safety Incident Management handles reporting for all types of incidents including:
- OSHA reportable/recordable
- Motor vehicle and equipment related
- Environmental impact
- Incidents involving contractors and 3rd parties
- Reporting unsafe acts and conditions
- Built to be applicable around the globe and across industries, JD Edwards Health and Safety Incident Management captures all of the information needed for reporting occupational injuries and incidents with real-time notification.
Of course, you might thoroughly enjoy your current process of reconstructing documentation from the previous twelve months (who can remember yesterday, let alone last January?).
Get out in front of the risks. Remember if you can report it, you can manage it, and if you can manage it, you can prevent it!
Congratulations. We’re delighted to bring you this good piece of news.
The first step is to contact us for schedule a demo so we can answer your specific questions.
- We’ll take it from there, and next year, March may just become your favorite month of all.