Can you relate to these common frustrations?
If you are in the mining and construction industries, and you use JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, you probably experience these pain points:
- Managing scheduled maintenance: We all know preventative maintenance is critical for your yellow iron. Keeping your PM services in sequence in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne isn’t easy. #Understatement
- Ordering parts not currently stocked in your storeroom: Yep, work orders in JD Edwards don’t give you the ability to create “on demand” parts. Once a non-stocked part is received, you lose all visibility and tracking of where that part went. #LineTypeJ = #Blackhole
- Searching for MRO parts: We’ve covered this a lot throughout our site, here and here. Plain and simple, the search functionality just isn’t very user friendly. #NeedleInaHaystack
Asset Management Solutions came into being to solve these problems. Our sole purpose is to help make JD Edwards EnterpriseOne perform the way in which you expect it to function.
We've solved these problems and more!
- We’ve completely redesigned the Preventive Maintenance module to better support your needs with added features, including Constraint-based PM Associations and the PM Kit Wizard to easily create model work orders. #PinchMe
- The AMS Purchase Request Workbench Utility solves your challenges ordering parts. All of your interactions between maintenance planners and purchasing buyers (including On-Demand Parts) are now easily submitted, saving time and reducing finger pointing. #TimeIsMoney
- Perhaps our greatest pride and joy, AMS has developed a Google-like search tool for your storeroom parts. AMS Enhanced Item Search eliminates the frustration of case sensitivity, description lengths, and jumping field to field search for a match. #NothingButNet
You can expect these results from AMS:
With our EnterpriseOne native applications, you can depend upon experiencing these results for yourself.
- Experience a significant reduction on annual spending for parts. One of our mining customers estimates they have reduced their annual spend on parts procurement by 3% each year by utilizing the On-Demand part procurement process. #EfficiencyWins
- Find the part, when you need it, every time. With the Enhanced Item Search utility our customers rarely have difficulty finding the part they are looking for in JD Edwards. #FindParts
- Massively reduce the number of steps in your workflow. The PM Kit wizard creates a two-thirds reduction in the number of screens and keyboard “clicks” needed to enter a model work order when setting up a new PM Service. #TimeSaver
- Manage your PM Service sequences better. The constraint-based associations utility ensures that your PM Service cycles will remain consistent to OEM recommendations, meaning your A-B-A-C service sequences will never come due out of order. #NoMoreHeadaches
Ok, enough about us. We want to know how we can help YOU.
The first step is to schedule a demo so we can show you JD Edwards meeting your needs.
We look forward to hearing from you.