Can you relate to these common frustrations?
If you are in the mining and construction industries, and you use JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, you probably experience these pain points:
- Managing scheduled maintenance: We all know preventative maintenance is critical for your yellow iron. Keeping your PM services in sequence in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne isn’t easy. #Understatement
- Ordering parts not currently stocked in your storeroom: Yep, work orders in JD Edwards don’t give you the ability to create “on demand” parts. Once a non-stocked part is received, you lose all visibility and tracking of where that part went. #LineTypeJ = #Blackhole
- Searching for MRO parts: We’ve covered this a lot throughout our site, here and here. Plain and simple, the search functionality just isn’t very user friendly. #NeedleInaHaystack
We've solved these problems and more!
- We’ve completely redesigned the Preventive Maintenance module to better support your needs with added features, including Constraint-based PM Associations and the PM Kit Wizard to easily create model work orders. #PinchMe
- The AMS Purchase Request Workbench Utility solves your challenges ordering parts. All of your interactions between maintenance planners and purchasing buyers (including On-Demand Parts) are now easily submitted, saving time and reducing finger pointing. #TimeIsMoney
- Perhaps our greatest pride and joy, AMS has developed a Google-like search tool for your storeroom parts. AMS Enhanced Item Search eliminates the frustration of case sensitivity, description lengths, and jumping field to field search for a match. #NothingButNet
You can expect these results from AMS:
With our EnterpriseOne native applications, you can depend upon experiencing these results for yourself.
- Experience a significant reduction on annual spending for parts. One of our mining customers estimates they have reduced their annual spend on parts procurement by 3% each year by utilizing the On-Demand part procurement process. #EfficiencyWins
- Find the part, when you need it, every time. With the Enhanced Item Search utility our customers rarely have difficulty finding the part they are looking for in JD Edwards. #FindParts
- Massively reduce the number of steps in your workflow. The PM Kit wizard creates a two-thirds reduction in the number of screens and keyboard “clicks” needed to enter a model work order when setting up a new PM Service. #TimeSaver
- Manage your PM Service sequences better. The constraint-based associations utility ensures that your PM Service cycles will remain consistent to OEM recommendations, meaning your A-B-A-C service sequences will never come due out of order. #NoMoreHeadaches
Ok, enough about us. We want to know how we can help YOU.
The first step is to schedule a demo so we can show you JD Edwards meeting your needs.
We look forward to hearing from you.