Oracle Gold Partner, Asset Management Solutions, provides the purchase request utility that solves the frustrations of the current JDE EnterpriseOne purchase request workbench.
To schedule your demo, click here. Or, comment below and we’d love to assist you.
Challenges faced by customers:
If you are like many JD Edwards users, you are probably frustrated by limitations of the existing Purchase Requisition process.
Common frustrations include:
• Only having a single approval routing available for each User ID
• Lack of a JD Edwards workflow process to track the interactions between your Buyers and your Requisitioners
• Approvers having to re-approve Requisitions they have previously approved when the buyer is still finalizing order details, leading to undue delays and frustration in your entire Management team as they handle these tasks multiple times.
Introducing Purchase Request Workbench for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne…
Features of the Purchase Request Workbench:
• Flexible approval routing so that you define one or multiple approval routes for every Requestor, which allows all your purchase to be directed down the correct Approval flow every time.
• An integrated Workflow allowing the Buyer and the Requestor to bounce the order back and forth between each other until the Buyer has a “clean” order to submit for Approval, thus eliminating redundant approvals that come from order edits after the original approval.
• And documented conversation log between the Buyer and Requestor, allowing full visibility of questions, responses, expediting requests, and more, eliminating the blame-game and reliance on phone messages and email conversations which can get lost or delayed.
Other key features of the Purchase request Workbench include:
• The ability to delineate who is Requesting the purchase vs. who entered the Requisition, as many times a Clerk or Planners are entering the Requisition for someone else
• And the ability to enter Internal and External notes, attachments, and other documents that can print out with the Purchase Order using the AMS PrintCue PO Printing with Attachments solution.
See how the AMS Purchase Request Workbench can revolutionize your purchasing process.