Oracle Gold Partner, Asset Management Solutions, provides the attachment printing utility that solves the frustrations of the current JDE EnterpriseOne restricted printing system.
To schedule your demo, click here.
Challenges faced by customers include:
Your JD Edwards EnterpriseOne software has the ability to attach Media Object attachments in nearly every program you might require these additional documents. For example, the Manufacturing or Maintenance Work Order, Purchase Order, Sales Order, etc.
However, getting those important attachments into the hands of your customers and internal users has always posed a bit of a challenge since JD Edwards does not have the ability to print Media Object attachments with their related documents.
In a normal day this can frustrate your users who have to manually print and staple all of the relevant information before it can be distributed. And in the worst case, if an error is made and attachments are forgotten it can lead to incorrect orders, and possibly, unsafe working conditions.
Introducing PrintCue Attachment Printing for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne…
Features of PrintCue WO Printing with Attachments:
- PrintCue Work Order Printing for CAM incorporates a dynamic dashboard for the Maintenance Scheduler to see various attachments that will print with the CAM Work Order, including:
- Work Order Header attachments for information related to the specific repair such as photographs of the condition when it was reported as requiring maintenance.
- Work Order Parts attachments such as MSDS sheets or installation guides.
- And Equipment Header attachments
- Additionally, PrintCue allows customers to classify other attachment types to better allow planners and schedulers to prepare accurate and safe work packets, such as LockOut/TagOut procedures, Work Permits, and Inspection Checklists.
- And like all JD Edwards printed documents, PrintCue puts the final pdf into the EnterpriseOne Job Queue for easily viewing and directing to the printer.
Other key features of the PrintCue Attachment Printing utility include:
- The ability to attach and print most common file types including pdf, image files, Word and Excel files, and more.
- You can use your specific Work Order or Purchase Order print format without having to modify or alter it, and PrintCue supports both BI Publisher and Report Design Aid output.
- And the ability to attach URL hyperlinks which point to documents located on internal sites such as your company SharePoint directory, on External sites such as a manufacturer’s support page, or even on other software products such as LockOut/TagOut software.
See how the AMS PrintCue attachment printing solution can enhance all of your EnterpriseOne printing needs, be it Manufacturing Work Orders, Maintenance work orders, Purchase orders, and more.